Trying to become the Administrator
I am trying to be the administrator, but in list of admins
it states “there are no administrators” and there is no option to add one?
The program does not come with pre-set administrators, leaving the ability for users to define their own administrator details and password. I have attached the instructions on setting up an administrator and users but in brief:
The first person that enters their name into the program will be offered the opportunity to become the administrator.:
• At the sign in box enter the name to become administrator; e.g. Dad, Gordon, Admin then press OK
Sign in box
- You will be asked if you should become administrator; say yes
• You will be prompted for a password; this can be letters, numbers or a mix. Enter a password then press OK. The name is not case sensitive but passwords are
• You will be prompted for a password hint. Enter a hint or click cancel if you do not wish to add one
• You will be taken into the program
Other users can be added into the program by choosing the ‘Admin’ option on the top menu bar then ‘Add and manage students and staff’.
Visit our other help centres:
Rewards - Coins & Certificates
Question: My children have Wordshark at home and love the program but they receive coins for playing their games. What are the coins used for? Reply: We have no ‘shop’ or facility to ‘spend’ the coins. These were designed as an immediate visual ...
Printable Resources in Wordshark
Printing-out resources Below are 6 options of what can be printed from Wordshark Printing Worksheets (Wordsearch or Crossword) You can print out worksheets from the crossword and wordsearch games. To print a Wordsearch, from within ...
FOR ALL – Tailoring the program, maintaining progress, revision
In addition to the choice of word lists and games, to find other useful ways to tailor the program, go to your personal settings – in the menu under Settings for (name). Able spellers/those needing more pace – Can move rapidly through the Wordshark ...